rawsie

Accessories for our seating area

H T
6 years ago
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for advice on what to do with our dining/ seating area which is also opened up to the kitchen too (although I haven’t added a photo of this).

A couple of years ago we did work all over our house but with new plastering etc, we couldn’t wallpaper. All our rooms are not finished properly and it’s time to do something about it. One room at a time I think is best.

Excuse that the chair and table are over to one side. We have a 2 year old and it just works better for her running around. It won’t always stay like this.

I would love advice on lamps. The stand up light in the corner I thought was nice but now hate it. I had a small side lamp matching but it kept getting knocked and broke. I also don’t like the lamp on the console table anymore as I’ve had it for years.

I wanted to wallpaper the wall behind the console and mirror.

I would like cushions for the sofas, possible a new rug and happy to paint up the table and chair too.

I would love to hear what you all think.

Thank you!!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.