sean_boughton

Furnishing our kitchen/living area

Sean B
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi everyone. My wife and I have recently moved into our new home which comes with a fairly long and narrow kitchen living area and we're really struggling on how to furnish it. We don't plan on adding/changing anything to the kitchen itself so it's more around the living and dining areas. We're considering purchasing an extending dining room table to go in the middle width ways into the bay window area behind the kitchen work surface (you can see the space in picture 2. We are trying to base the colour scheme around the picture on the wall at the far end which is a purple night time scene, but we're also struggling to work out what dining table set to purchase on the basis that our kitchen worktops are very dark brown and cupboards are white, along with the light vinyl flooring. Any ideas on how we can get the most out of this space and colour scheme? Thanks in advance.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.