jane_wright43

New dining table search

Jane Wright
6 years ago

Hi, I have a high gloss cream kitchen with oak effect worktop and an island with same units but cream Quartz worktop. My kitchen has a dining area but leads directly into the living room area. I am trying to create some continuity between the 2 rooms but I would say my kitchen is more contemporary. I'm looking for a new larger dining table in cream gloss/lacquer with perhaps a walnut colour somewhere. Just plain and boring, nothing fancy. I discovered a lovely table by a Canadian designer, Huppe. It's got a range of lacquered glass top finishes and wood finishes. The problem is that I can only seem to locate it in Canada/US. Do you know where I could buy similar? I'm in the South of Scotland. Thank you.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.