shell_awais

Want to redecorate my through launch living room

Shell Awais
6 years ago
Hi!
I want to redecorate my living room its so confusing i don't know what to do this time i want modern style living room instead of carpeting i am going to change with laminate flooring i want nice wall colour or one wall wallpaper but again confuse which colour to pick which colour looks best in my living space???Which things makes my living room modern style want to change curtains instead of curtains i want blinds we are changing our sofa in to leather sofa basically we are changing every thing i have through launch living area so if we put our sofas in a bar we front of each other one third of area is empty please suggest us what to do which things best for us.waiting for your response.thanks

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.