john_foy26

Redecorating Living Room advice

Niamh F
6 years ago

Hi! We are just about to redecorate our sitting room. We have ordered a Grey (light grey) leather corner sofa so far. We're in the process of choosing wooden flooring and a colour scheme but would love some ideas for our very small room! We are thinking of wall mounting the TV in one of the alcove. Any and all suggestions welcome! We have 2 small children so we have to be mindful of them when were planning also. This is the room as it currently looks. We had picked out a wide plank grey floor but weren't sure if it was too similar in colour to the new sofa to work. We now have a sample plank of a more beige colour wide plank floor! GettinGetting more confused by the day!! Our living room opens into our kitchen dining room which has a Canadian oak Floor so we were trying to keep a contrast in the floor colours rather than looking like it's supposed to match. that the best option do you guys reckon? Questions questions!! Thanks in advance. (We're also getting rid of the door in the pic)

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.