kateburt

How easy do you find it to be ethical when renovating?

Kate Burt
6 years ago

We're not asking who has the most cushions woven from sustainable hemp, or who's best at sorting the recycling. More, we'd be interested to know how much broader ethical thoughts are in your head when renovating or tackling a project or working for a client.

For example, would you aim to upcycle as many pieces as possible rather than buying new? Are 'compassionate' and 'sustainable' words that would ever occur to you in an interiors shopping context? Would you choose a green skip or rubbish removal company even if cost more? Or do you think the world of interiors has a long way to go before it's easy for the average busy homeowner or small business owner to make these sorts of decisions...?

All these questions and more... we want your answers, opinions, ideas and photos. Please share them below!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.