evabelle2010

Sofa Dilemma help needed please

evabelle2010
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Any advice is much appreciated. Im currently updating my living area which includes a dining room and sun room which has no dividing doors and an adjoining lounge connected through a door. I have chosen a neutral taupe carpet to go in all the rooms and each room has a piece of honey coloured oak furniture. I have ordered a slouchy corner sofa which literally goes wall to wall, give or take a couple of inches ( hoping this will look ok, thoughts on that would be appreciated). This sofa is in a heather colour and im adding stag cushion etc to give the room a relaxed informal feel. When it comes to the lounge i just cant find a sofa fabric that goes as well with the carpet other than cream ( no.go with a dog) would it be odd to order a different style sofa in the same fabric and just add different cushions. I hate choosing

the photo shows the colour of sofa and carpet but not the style chosen

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.