amordesigns

Living room finish opinions Before and nearly finished After

amordesigns
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi I originally posted about redecorating front living room 10 months ago, and here is Before and after (well almost after, have not quite finished)

New white marble fireplace, New carpet is down (the colour is truffle) the walls are now grey, The accessories in my now picture are just something I am having a play with, I love the lamp and think it goes with the leather settee (I am keeping the sofa for a few years as only bought it couple of years ago, Cushions I think a lot of whiteish colours with geometric patterns. What are your opinions? How can I finish the room off?

I am also stuck on new ceiling lights, I have searched and searched and can not find anything I like, and not sure what style to choose

Comments (33)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.