huntsmore

Before & After - Victorian Living Room Renovation

Huntsmore
7 February, 2018

Huntsmore ran the end to end project management of this full home renovation in Victoria, London.

The most impressive feature in the room is the hand-carved Art Nouveau style fireplace surround that was sourced from Paris. Huntsmore coordinated with the gas engineers to ensure that we could also incorporate the Chesney’s gas remote controlled fire basket.

Before:

After:

Victoria, SW1P · More Info

Bespoke wardrobes were built on either side of the fireplace. The wardrobes were specially tailored around the client’s day-to-day living requirements. The solid wood flooring was sourced from Havwoods and was installed with sound proofing to comply with the mansion block’s regulations.

Victoria, SW1P · More Info

Finally, the walls were finished in Paint & Paper Library ‘Paarl’ paint colour with LED wall lights complimenting the paint choice.

Victoria, SW1P · More Info