jenna_killington

Porcelain wood flooring

Jenna Killington
29 October, 2017
We live in a rural cottage with 4 children and a dog our house get a lot of traffic and needs an easy to maintain floor.

We ideally want one floor to continue through the whole ground floor and don't want stone slabs in the living room, we love wood but just worry want with stand the family.

So we have started sourcing wood effect porcelain, we are happy to spend a decent amount to get a realistic look and have had some incredibly convincing samples.

But I am just struggling with the concept and wonder if I should just do traditional limestone through halls and kitchen and real wood in living room. Would be interested to hear what interior designers think of these wood effect products.