sarah878

Electric sockets and light switches

Sarah W
6 years ago
I need to order light switches (normal and dimmer) and electric sockets (some with black inserts), all ideally in brushed stainless steel or another colour that would work well with pewter (which is what the door knobs through the house and kitchen cabinets will be). Also looking for low profile rather than flat units as the wall may not all be even. Any suggestions on brands that cover a wide variety of options? I've been looking at LAP, Crabtree and Varilight on Screwfix but none are quite right. I also want to ideally order from somewhere that has free returns just in case they aren't right. Not asking much I know! Or in general can anyone recommend a good place to buy from that isn't Screwfix? The picture is of the door knobs I am planning to buy. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.