ruthpc

Electrical Plans for an Open Plan Layout

Roo
6 years ago

Hello,

I have posted a few times about the same room and work has commenced. I am a complete novice and am now having to give my electrical plans to my builder this week so he can do the first fix. I am very nervous. I don't know if I have enough sockets or if they are in the right place. Can anyone help? I have a phobia of extension cables and this is the only house I've ever been able to get it right.

I've done a fair bit of research mostly on Houzz and I really hope it shows. The island plugs will be installed inverted as suggested by another houzzer.

Please let me know if I've missed anything alarming and I may just get your name etched into the winning plug socket...

I'm also finalising the lighting plan, again a DIY plan without help apart from a lot of mental visualisation! I will post this too if that's ok.

A lot of thanks to you all.

Roo

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.