ruthy_ferguson

Where can we put the bathroom - help needed!

Ruthy
6 years ago

Hi

We have a 3/4 bed victorian semi and struggling to make a decision on where to add a bathroom. We will be taking out the ground floor bathroom, to enlarge the kitchen/add a utility and an understairs toilet.

We will be adding stairs up to a dormer (4th bedroom), with large bathroom (not ensuite). We want to add a bathroom on the first floor. This is where we are stuck! We don't want to lose a bedroom. I realise the best idea may be to convert the small back bedroom into a family bathroom but we don't want to do this.

Our current idea is to move the master bedroom door slightly to the right, create an entrance and new door to the bedroom and add a narrow bathroom here. We have a toddler so really want to have a bathroom on this level, but plan to make the top floor bathroom the larger one with walk i shower.

All ideas and suggestions welcomed! Thank you

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.