marketing133

PRO TIP: HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR CEILING LIGHT

Scraplights by Graypants

Ceiling light is a great way to add interest to plain ceilings and an ideal way to provide light from above, especially when short in space. Here are the top tips helping you choose your perfect ceiling light:

*Start with deciding WHERE you want your ceiling light. Spaces such as; corridors, living areas and bedrooms are the most common to have ceiling lights. According to the space, you will choose a suitable lighting.

*Then you should MEASURE the height of the space, giving you the idea of how much space you are going to have. You can then decide whether your space is suitable to have a hanging ceiling light or something minimal.

*Finally, you can choose the STYLE you think will suit your space. It’s important for your interior to have a language in style and lighting is the leading element in a room

Colville Design Ltd

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.