webuser_192858911

someone please help I'm lost on what to do with this room

Ellie
5 years ago
One big problem I am facing and one I'm desperate to tackle but I just can't see past it is how to layout my living room and design ideas..
I actually can't stand to be in there and avoid it at all costs, I've debated having the TV on the wall but then I think it would be to close with the sofas also storage of my daughter's dvds etc is worrying me.i hate the fact I have that cupboard and I just don't know what to do with it, it was a water boiler inside which takes up the left side and the right side has shelving inside..eventually I will have the tank removed but that would be in the future.
I love the shabby chic look, pastels, florals and also bold colours I just can't express my personality through decoration.. can anyone please give any advice on what I can do with this room please as I'm just lost with what to do with it.. I'll attach some photos now
Thank you

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.