mybespokeroom

Expert advice for styling a room with flowers!

My Bespoke Room
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

At MBR HQ, we’re big fans of flowers and plants in the home. Not only can they help bring a room to life, they also help boost your mood, refresh happy memories and come with a whole load of health benefits too. An indoor plant can help remove toxins in the air as well as help improve productivity and alertness, so they go beyond looking beautiful and smelling divine!

Flowers are also one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to enhance the ambience and character of your room quickly. My Bespoke Room Co-Founder, Laura Simpson, sat down with Sara Gordon, the head of brand & creative at Bloom & Wild to ask all those burning questions anyone might have when looking to style a room with flowers.

Read the full article here: https://bit.ly/2DwozBA 

Or watch the video:

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.