phemrajani

Integrated sink options - very confused

phemrajani
5 years ago

Hello friends,

I am looking for single bowl integrated sink for master bathroom and i have looked at forum and feeling very confused.

I like porcelain finish and would like something easy to clean and maintain. I don't want plastic like look.

Here are the options which I have read about in the forum but cannot decide because it is hard to see in pictures how the finish is. I went to Home depot /Lowes and looked at them but the labels do not show what is the material very clearly . Some sinks are high up on display and cannot touch it.

Are there any other materials other than listed below. Is there a store where i can see all the different type of material ? Is there a thread which list all the various materials and pros and cons of each ?

Cultured marble

Cultured Granite

Marble

Granite

Acrylic

Porcelain

Ceramic

Poonam

Comments (5)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.