webuser_329966111

In love with a glitter work top? opinions please!

Sal89
5 years ago
Hi so Ive really been trying to knuckle down and decide what colour kitchen I want, there are just far too many options out there! However I came across this glitter work top that I absolutely love, HOWEVER how would I make this work and with what colour units, island etc? I thought I could have this on the island as a feature but the sales rep pointed out that is the rest of my work tops were quartz and I had this glitter one which is “bespoke luxury laminate” it might not look right. What I’d like to ask you guys is do you think it could look tacky? There are 2 shades, galaxy white and galaxy dove that I like. I do love it but I know I want to accessorise with gold, and also metal gold stools so I don’t want an overload. The pictures I got online as they were clearer than mine. Advice please.

The other option kitchen I am leaning towards is white worktops, slate type colour units at the bottom with maybe gold handles, island the darker slate to complement and I’m undecided on what other tone I could bring in for that full wall of units. And the above units also. Any ideas will be much appreciated!

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.