alias6023

Odd layout reception room furnishing idea

J K
5 years ago

Hi,

I am moving into a new flat and I am struggling with the reception room because it has a very inconvenient layout. So far, I only bought a 100cm diameter round dining table and 4 chairs. I though it would fit well in the corner where the balcony door is. However, now I don't know where I can put a sofa and TV. The biggest issue is the radiators because it takes away a lot of space. Where would you put the sofa and the TV? I would like to have a sofa for at least 2 people. I don't think a corner sofa would fit in here. Unfortunately, my TV is slightly too big (65") for this flat because I am taking it from my old apartment. I am very grateful for any suggestions. If you need more measurements, I am happy to provide it to you. Thank you very much for taking your time reading this message.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.