lindseypentith

Smart Heating Dilemma

lindseypentith
14 March, 2019

We are undertaking quite the project at the moment. We have bought the adjoined semi to ours, it has been empty for 12 years and was basically an an empty shell. We are extending and plan to move into it ourselves when complete.

The extension is almost finished and I am at the moment researching and sourcing everything we need internally.

I'm looking at smart heating systems and in most rooms I think I would like anthracite radiators but all the 'Smart' thermostatic valves seem to be white!

Does anyone know otherwise or had the same dilemma? I may just be looking in the wrong place.

Would love any advice you could give me.

TIA

Lindsey

Comment