cjneath

Kitchen cabinet colour dilemma

cjneath

I am planning to paint my kitchen units myself. I’m a bit nervous but I would consider myself a competent painter albeit a bit slow! I’m really keen to have the base units in F&B Downpipe and the top units in their Pavillion Grey. Apparently different tones are very on trend now!

its a north facing room with very little natural light but has lots of spot lighting which is on all the time so room is well lit. My other consideration is my range which is in Olive.

ive attached some pics of it now and wanted some opinions. Part of me thinks be safe and choose neutrals but when I see black units I love them.