live_love_accessories

Dilemma with kitchen area, colour scheme out

Hushpuppy
7 years ago

Hi! We need help on how to improve the overall look of the kitchen area. My mum were saying the colour coordination is abit wrong & weren't happy with it.

The fridge was a gift for moving into new house but I think the colour doesnt goes well with the kitchen cabinet brown colour.

The white space above the fridge, do you think its wise to cover it up with another additional brown cabinet ? If we do, it wouldnt be the same length with the other cabinet

Shall I instead repaint the wall near to the sink/window area to be other colour so it blend well with the fridge and kitchen cabinet? Or shall I go and look for sticker to stick on the tiles between the upper cabinet & lower cabinet to neutralized the overall appearance? Pls help :(

p/s : pls pardon the partial blue skirting u saw, it will be repaint to 1024 juton (dove colour) developer's current paint

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.