kerry_quirk

Help please with conservatory layout

Kerry Quirk
4 years ago
We have recently fitted cupboards in our conservatory, replacing a huge 4 seater sofa. (They weren’t supposed to go here but measured slightly incorrectly and the only option was where they are now which is great but I wanted chairs along this wall!) I now cannot decide on whether to buy another smaller sofa, or two armchairs and possibly a smaller chair and where to put them. The only thing staying in this room are the new units. We need 2 more units (either side by side 60cm each) or stacked. I want the room to be colourful, (it’s actually a toy room) and need space around the floor! Bifolds from dining room go into the conservatory, and french doors leading to the garden. In the right corner is the door leading to the driveway and diagonally right is a toilet. Any ideas gratefully received!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.