aclasskitchensbedford

How to set a realistic kitchen budget

A Class Kitchens of Bedford
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/sju9pFSGyB4

This video breaks down each section of kitchen planning and what realistically you should expect to budget. I also cover the areas that may be forgotten when you set your budget.

Todays marketing can be very confusing for consumers. We often see posters saying this kitchen is £2500 etc, and these figures stick in our minds, but what you can’t see

is that this cost may be for 6 cabinets and no panels, plinth, handles or worktop. It’s all very misleading and so I wanted to create a clear and realistic video to breakdown each cost when budgeting for a new kitchen.

I have also created a kitchen budget template spreadsheet which can be emailed to anyone setting out their kitchen budget. To get a free

copy of the budget template visit our website www.aclasskitchensbedford.com/contact-us and request a budget template using the contact us form.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.