annavall

Garden help - what to plant

annavall
4 years ago

We are slowly trying to improve our garden this year - last year we added the raised decking, this year we have built raised beds where there was previously a sloped grass verge and heaps of old garden waste. We have also had a new shed put in that I will paint (urban slate probably) - the fence will be painted in the same colour too - once we get more than one dry day in a row...

I could really do with some suggestions for what to do with the area to the left of the raised bed / to the right of the shed.

We have a southwest facing garden, so that area is in full sun until the afternoon. I would ideally like some sort of bush / large evergreen, also something that will flower. I am also planning some sort of small pond/water feature to cater for all the frogs we get in our garden :)

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.