jubaida_rashid

Kids bedroom ideas

Juby R
4 years ago
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>We've told my 7yo son that he can choose what he wants when we decorate his bedroom. So things like paint colours and general themes.

He picked a pair of curtains space theme with rockets and planets and a matching wall art picture from dunelm and also wants to paint his ceiling dark blue with white stars.

He would also like football related things in his room. Particularly things related to his team that he supports (arsenal) Any ideas how I could make these themes flow together without making it all look very random and disjointed.

He's been waiting months to do his room with his choice of decor as we had promised him he can when we move into a new home .. I just want to guide him right way!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.