vix76

Outdoor Eating/Entertaining Area

vix76
5 December, 2019

We're looking for a fix-up for this outdoor eating area that is budget friendly.

Currently has a central exposed aggregate concrete area that we use for seating and a side area the same with a horizontal slated trellis back. We were going to build an outdoor fireplace against the solid side fence, which we have concreted already, but looking to put the house on the market shortly and don't want to put this in now but currently use this area for our bbq's. This area is at the front of the house but private from the street. Main living areas of the house look into this outdoor space

Wondering how to fancy this up easily and cost effectively.

Thanks for any ideas