ireez

High quality, long lasting USA made sofas for a family room?

Iris E
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We have been on the hunt for a new sofa and chairs for our family room that gets daily use. Upon doing our research it has become apparent that finding a high quality, long-lasting USA made sofa with consistently great reviews is really difficult, especially with some kind of warranty. Our biggest concern is comfort and quality to ensure it will be a worthwhile investment that can stand the test of time (8-way hand tied, Kiln dried wood, etc.)

We tested out a Burton James sofa and a MT Company chair, and were also looking at Wesley Hall. They seemed great on the floor, but wanted to do deeper research before pulling the trigger, and are curious if others have had actual experiences with these brands, or if there are recommendations for other brands that should be considered? Any suggestions are so welcomed!

Comments (26)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.