amberth

Before & After Family Bathroom

Amberth
last year

We transformed this old and uninviting bathroom into a bright, indulgent space. The walls, floors and ceilings were not level, so we suspended the ceiling and levelled the floor. Once this was addressed, we chose a striking Scandinavian style to give the family bathroom an understated elegance.

The fully bespoke joinery by Amberth provides plenty of storage space; it is both functional and elegant. For a touch of luxury, we built-in fully bespoke joinery and a bespoke walk-in shower.

Mosaic tiles have been placed on the walls in a unique fashion for an up to date look.

We opted for a combination of different finishes, from wallpaper, through to tiles and paint, to maintains interest throughout the space.

Before

After

Image Credit: David Giles

Bathroom completed by: Amberth

Finishes: Jat Glass Bespoke Shower Enclosure, MadeinDesign Pendant Brushed Brass, Mandarin Stone Carrara Hexagon Mosaics, Uniquestone Carrara Marble Worktop & Splashback