amberth

Before & After Family Bathroom

Amberth
4 years ago

We transformed this old and uninviting bathroom into a bright, indulgent space. The walls, floors and ceilings were not level, so we suspended the ceiling and levelled the floor. Once this was addressed, we chose a striking Scandinavian style to give the family bathroom an understated elegance.

The fully bespoke joinery by Amberth provides plenty of storage space; it is both functional and elegant. For a touch of luxury, we built-in fully bespoke joinery and a bespoke walk-in shower.

Mosaic tiles have been placed on the walls in a unique fashion for an up to date look.

We opted for a combination of different finishes, from wallpaper, through to tiles and paint, to maintains interest throughout the space.

Before

After

Image Credit: David Giles

Bathroom completed by: Amberth

Finishes: Jat Glass Bespoke Shower Enclosure, MadeinDesign Pendant Brushed Brass, Mandarin Stone Carrara Hexagon Mosaics, Uniquestone Carrara Marble Worktop & Splashback

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.