amberly2100

My exterior colors are a circus

amberly2100
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Help me pick a new color scheme! Right now I feel like it's a circus. There is so much going on that I just don't even know what is good and bad anymore. Here are a few things I do know:

• I would like to do something a little more colorful or interesting than the ever popular grey and white. It's my fall back plan but I'm in WA where skies are grey A LOT, so it's not my first choice.
  • Windows are white so I don't want a cream trim right up against them like it is now.
  • We are surrounded by large evergreens and sunlight is at a premium so I don't want to go super dark, but white would be hard to keep clean.
  • Door will be replaced, so it could be any color
  • No neighbors are in view so there is no worry about blending with a neighborhood.

Right now my inclination is toward a greeny/blue/grey color like Johanna Gaines Rainy Days or SW Moody Blue with white trim. But I am totally open to other ideas. And what about those dark wood gables? Do I paint them too?

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read and think about this! I am very grateful.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.