webuser_647074057

Size of walk in shower advice needed!

Sophie Rice
3 years ago

Hi all,

We're looking to put a walk in shower in our new bathroom. The existing shower is in an alcove so I intend to leave the plumbing where it is and just extend it. I hope to use an under tile tray and just have one piece of glass at the end- as minimal as possible. The opening in this situation where we would walk in would be 600mm. Please see rough design in picture. My question is, is water going to go everywhere with this deisgn with no door? Do we need an extra bit of glass on the end of the wall to bring down the gap size? The intention is to use this shower head which projects 33cm from the wall and points straight down. Hubby and I are both short so it would have very occasional use by taller people. Thanks in advance!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.