annchester

Bungalow Exterior Ideas

annchester
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Having lived in this 1930s bungalow for several years, we have finally got round to updating the exterior. Probably should have been one of the first things we did rather than the last!

We need to have the old render removed and replaced with new smooth render and we were thinking about having cladding instead of render on a couple of the back walls.

The windows are all white upvc and we were thinking of replacing the 2 big bay windows on the front with something a bit more modern. Fascias, soffits and drainpipes could also be changed. The front door, which is on the right hand side of the bungalow is wood and could be repainted. We are also looking at getting a new roof on the garage as it is a bit of an eyesore!

We are really struggling to decide what colour to use. We were thinking pale cream, white or very pale grey. We don't want something that would date or is too dark, and would also like to add a bit of character and 'pretty it up'.

Please see photos below, any thoughts, ideas or examples of colour schemes would be really gratefully received.

Thank you.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.