webuser_504984962

New Render Paint Colour Dilemma

Baly
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

So external house refurb has been exhausting....to cut to the chase the house has new half Render on the first level upwards and to complicate matters its original stock red brick at the front with lovely proportions and the side is a beast with the render section on the gable wall being larger than the brick section (that’s how it looks to me) With a majority yellow stock brick plus the odd red lines.

I’ll add some new pics of progress and first coat of watered down whitewash tomorrow

its Dark outside (and I’ve not had a chance to take any pics of the progress) and I can’t sleep, I’m thinking a Grey colour for the render....what do you think? Your suggestions?

thanks in advance

ps - windows are white and all high level woodwork to front and side apex is now black

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.