hzdeleted_33245087

Please help. En Suite Dilemma!

User
3 years ago

I'm going to try to explain this in full so I hope you don't get bored half way through. To be honest I'm bored as I don't know if this will work but it's sure taken a lot of our time, measurements,research, energy, layouts on the computer, boxes on the floor to try to create what space we will have etc etc!!

At the moment we have a fairly roomy ensuite but little storage space in our bedroom, so we are renovating this area and have the opportunity to make some changes. My husband wanted to just have a loo and handbasin in this room but it has been explained to us that this would be an unwise decision regarding eventual resale value and popularity of ensuites. To make the changes we are discussing we would gain a walk in wardrobe from our bedroom and a generally bigger master bedroom,(moving the stud wall would make the master bedroom half a metre bigger along one side) but make the ensuite much smaller. We are looking at a Laufen (or similar) short projection wall hung loo, a small handbasin (I know you can get loos with the handbasin over but I don't like them) and a 74x74cm shower. The internal dimensions of the room we're proposing would be 1.8 x 1.38m. I value your opinions.

We have a family bathroom so this is just for us.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.