webuser_93686323

Ideas to improve front exterior of house?

David M
3 years ago

Hi all, first post here but have come across some really useful posts on the forum so decided to sign up and see if anyone can help me!

We're looking to move and are struggling to find something that suits us and we need within budget. We've come across a house that provides almost everything we would need for the long term but are unsure of the design from the front. It's been extended taking one of the garages to the right at some point in its life and we're trying to figure out ideas of how we could make it more pleasing on the eye!

We're open minded and quite keen to work with it and improve (if possible without too much expense!). There are other similar designed houses in the area alongside some very nice looking houses, but none that have been extended in such way.

Appreciate in advance any ideas. Thank you!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.