webuser_290967725

HELP!!! Builders havent put enough fall on the flat roof!!

HU-290967725
3 years ago

We have just had some fairly major landscaping done and we asked the guys to build a large shelter for an outdoor eating area. They have attached to the house and should have a fall towards the front where the gutter is. This morning I noticed the roof was leaking through so I got a ladder and checked the top. The roof was badly puddling and not running forward to the gutter. He came out to look and he is suggesting that he gets a few guys and unscrew the roof from the posts and lowers it down an inch at the front. Will this help, will it work or should they really be over boarding with packers and battens to get a proper fall? I actually dont really want the roof any lower anyway as they have already put it lower than I asked! Thanks

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.