webuser_925947241

Best way to have a shower/toilet/whb on ground

HU-925947241
3 years ago

I have a semi-detached house with garage on the side but no side passage. The existing bathroom and toilet are upstairs which is difficult for me to access due to my hip problem and I am due to go for a hip replacement surgery. I need shower/toilet/whb on the ground as I am using the rear room of (referred as Dining Room in drawing) as bedroom. I would welcome suggestions for how best to have the shower/toilet/whb on the ground floor with minimum cost and disruption of the existing layout. I have attached layout of the existing house. If a shower/toilet/whb can be placed in the garage then I wish to retain access through the garage between the front drive and rear garden. If the shower/toilet/whb can be placed in the main house or do rear extension then I wish to retain the access to the kitchen as it is now.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.