harryross101

Overwhelmed with choosing a new oven

Darren Rose
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I’ve spent the past week researching new ovens for my renovated kitchen. I’ve digested reviews on Which, looked at John Lewis and AO but I’m no nearer deciding what I want. What I can say is that I’m going to go with either Bosch, Neff or AEG. When it comes to features I consider a meat probe a really cool device to have and a steam function. Slide & Hide, whilst looking impressive, isn’t an absolute necessity. Has anyone recently brought a new oven. I don’t mind spending over £500 as my Neff has lasted for 18 years. I was also considering the Samsung dual split ovens as I thought they were really useful for a small single oven kitchen, however I don’t think the brand is very reliable in this area. Any advice or feedback is most appreciated. Finally I do love a gadget

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.