david_morgan62

Please help with kitchen pantry/larder/cubby area

David Morgan

Hello,

We have this area in our kitchen, the right wall is masonry, with a small obscure window going in to the garage, the other sides and top of it are hardboard it seems. It is in under the stairs.

We are looking to re-board it out and have it as a nice storage space for the bin, some mops and food items, tins, herbs, pasta, rice etc.

We are open to both shutting off the area (or top half only) with a door: standard cupboard door or maybe concertina or roller perhaps - or could even leave it all open to show it off (if it looks nice!!!)

Was just looking for inspiration and assistance as my searches online keep coming up with larger walk-in areas or purpose made units.

Just want to make best use of the space and have it as a nice looking area we can be proud of!

Thank you! :o)