rebecca_wilson2509398

Critique of plans please!

Rebecca Wilson
last modified: last month

Houzzers, I need your help! Please see the proposed plans for our extension.

The left side is our current layout, the right our proposed.

I am looking for suggestions or improvements. The build is planned for Summer and we are in the process of finalising the plans after many versions!

We did debate having a door into the kitchen from the garden but but decided the utility would be better as we will have patio / sliding doors in the new extension for access.

I have 2 children who go in and out of the garden to go to the loo as well and didn't want them traipsing through the kitchen (especially soaking wet from a paddling pool).

Any suggestions are welcome especially regarding layout of kitchen or the utility.

Thanks in advance!