kerry_quirk

Garden room/gym

Kerry Quirk
3 years ago

I’ve had some many lovely ideas on here for other rooms, I thought I’d open up a discussion about my garden room/gym which used to be our garage. We are currently waiting for Wood to arrive to do a rustic look of wood cladding on the back wall and my idea is to paint/sand some of the cladding some dusty pinks and blues to incorporate these cushion colours. At the other end of the room though is our gym area and so I wanted to try to separate the two rooms but not with a structure, just possibly a colour block on the white wall where the orange matting starts. The whole white wall is too white but we need this in the gym end as there is not much natural light (mirrors are going to be placed on the opposite wall). Ideas for the garden room wall would be much appreciated (maybe just some mixtiles, or some words or paint patterns (bearing in mind the rustic wood on the back wall) or just some sort of decor to separate the two areas. Any thoughts please?

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.