modernistlover

Help me revision my exterior for maximum kerb appeal

modernistlover
10 years ago
Have been dying to start posting on here to get all your help on new house. Hoping we could start with the exterior and work our way in.

This is as it is upon purchase but I really want to liven it up, freshen it up and give it a new lease of life. I genuinely love the style of the property and now know so much about MCM properties and the period having never given it a thought before 8 weeks ago!

Here are pics of the house as it is now and I have saved a few images in my ideabooks titled 'KERB APPEAL' for inspiration which I am not sure if anyone other than me can view.

What colours would look good for the woodwork and how can I add new lease of life to brickwork?

I am drawn to bold exteriors and considering an apple green new front door. New fencing will surround the building and if any money left garden will be seen to as well.

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.