victoria_rawlings67

Ensuite options

VRP

So we have just bought a house but the only bathroom is downstairs out the back of the house. We plan to go up in the loft and convert one of the bedrooms into a family bathroom but unfortunately that won't be for some years.
The master bedroom is quite big and is on the outside wall (end terrace). The owners have said that there is no problem with putting an ensuite in on the outer side of the bedroom wall (they didn't as was just a rental). Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost or opinions on whether to have it running along the outside wall which would mean we keep the width of the bedroom or have it running on the inside? We would also like to have a small window depending on cost. Or does anyone have another ideas?