lesannfull

would you paint these cabinets?

lesannfull
2 years ago

I was going to paint these cabinets but am having difficulty choosing a colour. I’m now wondering if I might not even bother as sometimes I even think they look ok as they are but other times I think they look awful, and wondering if painting them will make them look worse! I was also going to get new worktops but have decided not to as there is nothing wrong with these ones and they are so easy to clean (again couldn’t decide what would look best). Also, I’m wanting to keep the wall tiles as I like them and they are also easy to keep clean. I will be getting new sinks though. The floor tiles will remain as only just had this done. Anyone think I should paint the doors and if so what colour would you recommend, and what else do you think should be changed?

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.