clare_ellen2

Semi open plan kitchen - flooring

Clare Ellen
2 years ago

Hi, we're totally renovating our flat, currently trying to decide on kitchen flooring. If we're going to have wooden floors in the rest of the flat & ceramic in the kitchen, what color should the ceramic be? Something totally different to change ambience? Or similar to the rest of the flat? Like honey colored wood in the living room, and similar honey ish but not wood look tiles? This was a suggestion from a shop assistant. But I'm worried it's never going to be exactly the same if I try to match it with wood look ceramic, they will wear at different rates from use & cleaning cos they're different materials. You can see the plan here, we want to eventually put a glass door on the kitchen so it can be open or not if you get what I mean. No photos as it's a building site just now. Thanks!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.