melaine_garcia

Small boys bedroom ideas

Katie B
2 years ago

Hi my son is 6 and I am having trouble finding how to style his bedroom, he has chosen this vault bedside table and the zigzig wall stencil. Was thinking of painting his bedroom walls in white and using a dark blue for stencil zig zag lines.now I am not too sure on colours, what do you reckon. I want to keep his bedroom light and airy as it's a small bedroom but also give it wow factor. He has a white wood based bed and a pax white glass sliding door wardrobe he also has a kallax unit where he keeps his toys. Thinking it might look like a bit of a mismatch. Any help with what materials to combine the bedside table colour for walls, curtains etc.also his bed is against the wall so should I make the headboard wall a feature or the other wall. What could I do for feature. Please I could do with any tips advise you may be able to help me with.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.