duva84

Extension entrance - What to do with empty space ?

duva84
2 years ago

Hello all,
We have an awkward shaped extension, it has a narrow entrance way, as part of the extension has been taken up by a downstairs toilet. (Was all here when we moved in) We use the space as a dining room/second living room. I'm not sure what to do with the entrance way, it feels a bit cold and empty especially with the white walls. There is just a radiator and a mirror, the width is c.130cm. I'm thinking we could put in some kind of sideboard, it would have to be quite shallow, c. 40cm depth, what does everyone think?
Secondly, I can't decide which way round to have the sofa and dining table, I have tried both ways and uploaded pics of both, it seems to work either way so I guess it doesn't matter but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it !
Thanks very much 😊

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.