webuser_546116090

New Kitchen plans

Lucy
2 years ago

Hi, I'm hoping someone can offer me some advice on my kitchen layout. It's a small kitchen 2.6m by 2m and in desperate need of a change. There is currently only space for an under counter fridge and i have an undercounter freezer sat in front off the radiator which is switched off. I'm planning to integrate the washing machine and did think about integrating a fridge freezer where the current fridge is. I'm now not sure about that as I'm finding worksurface already lacking, but the only other place to fit a fridge freezer is where the radiator is. It's me and two children in a 2 bed flat so a freezer is needed and so is cupboard space.

I'm planning to get some light grey gloss cabinets, similar work surface and forgo the unused extractor fan.

Thanks

or

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.