jo_jones60

Bathroom with sloping ceiling areas - where to tile up to?

Jo Jones
2 years ago

After my husband did some investigation into a small leak, the possibility of refurbishing the main bathroom has now moved further up our list of priorities! This is how the bathroom has looked since we moved in, except without the mess and clutter, which is very recent!

I’m after a deeper and more generous bath, and ideally would like a shower over it, although I’m concerned that we may need to move the spotlights as they’d be very close to a shower head (we have showers in two en-suites as well).

My question is, given the sloping nature of the ceiling, where should we tile up to, assuming we can fit a shower? I‘d like to keep some of the wall areas un-tiled, and don’t want too much of a ”clinical” look.

Thanks very much

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.