webuser_240019018

London Renovation

Large, airy, and light-filled kitchen extensions is one of the most desired feature in a home. Here is one of the projects we worked on last year.

With beautiful internal fire rated Crittall doors, fabulously tall storage spaces and low-hanging pendant lights that make the most of dramatic new ceiling heights, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the garden and easy access slinging doors it's impossible not to fell in love with the space.

Extensions certainly transforming formerly small kitchens and lean-tos into the heart of the home, creating inviting modern spaces for living, dining and entertaining. Would you agree?

Large, airy, and light-filled kitchen extensions is one of the most desired feature in a home. Here is one of the projects we worked on last year.

With beautiful internal fire rated Crittall doors, fabulously tall storage spaces and low-hanging pendant lights that make the most of dramatic new ceiling heights, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the garden and easy access slinging doors it's impossible not to fell in love with the space.

Extensions certainly transforming formerly small kitchens and lean-tos into the heart of the home, creating inviting modern spaces for living, dining and entertaining. Would you agree?

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.